well friends I picked up another project about a month ago due to the
begging request of my friend Christina. We go way back to college and even dabbled in a blog together for a little while but had a hard time keeping it together. You can find her over here and here. And here is the original post for the Supernova Friendship Block Swap.
Ok so here are the details:
1. Find a Partner. Easy Christina asked me to join up with her.
2. Choose a color pallette. Not so bad since she is extremely good at picking and finding color schemes. Check her post to see the color choices we made together.
3. Each month has a deadline in which 2 blocks need to be made. One for myself and one for Christina. This month is June 15th and we are meeting up this Thursday for a “date” swap, dinner, and pottery.
4. Hop on over to Freshly Pieced for all the details on fabric, cutting, placements, etc.
5. Blogger post!! This is it friends. I’m a little behind but am trying to catch up!
6. Monthly questions to get to know each other. Since we are already friends but don’t get a lot of time together with her working and me being a SAHM we figured what the heck we will learn about each other this way. Still need to make my list of questions. This month we decided to go “old school” with our questions since we don’t seem to know most of the basic stuff.
7. Post answered questions each month.
8. Post completed blocks on the Supernova Friendship Block Swap group on Flickr. Here I am but be warned I just got the account today so there will be nothing to look at.
9. Make a life-long friend or in our case keep one!
Stay tuned because this is going to be awesome!