Today is my 30th birthday! I remember growing up and dreading 30 and wanting to hold on to my 20s like they were a lifeline to something I can’t even remember. Maybe that is my aging brain working. But since it has turned out to be such a momentous milestone for me I want to kick it off with: 30 New Things
I have the year to accomplish the list and well not sure why I thought this was a good idea but here it goes.
1. Learn how to knit.
2. Knit a cowl.
Learn how to slip stitch.
4. Blog at least once a week.
5. Find a place to volunteer once a month.
6. Learn how to embroider (is there a pattern happening).
7. Embroider an alphabet set.
Learn how to paper piece. the lovely Christina taught me!
9. Make my own gelato.
10. Run once a week. this is not happening quite yet and I’m thinking it might need to be redefined.
11. Sign up and run a 5k.
Learn to cross stitch. Christina taught me something new again!
13. Make my own tag.
14. Make memory books for kids.
15. Visit with both sides of my family.
16. Setup game night at least once month.
18. Take a crafty class.
30 14 new recipes.
20. Host a dinner party of friends.
21. Get a tattoo.
30 24 pins.
outside concert Celestine Street Fest.
24. Night out once a month to myself
25. Date night once a month.
26. Visit a different country.
27. Ride a tandem bicycle.
28. Meatless Monday.
29. Break ground on our house!
30. Throw a birthday bash for the Hubs and Me.
If anyone can help me out in any way I welcome the advice and assistance!! Going to be a great year!
Goodbye 20’s! You brought such great things to my life. My husband and his family. Being reunited with my dad and his family after twenty years. My gorgeous children. Beautiful friendships and the joys of living in downtown Indy.